Keeping in Touch with Home
Thanks to the technological age we live in, keeping in touch with home is as simple as clicking “connect.” Many students have found the following apps and websites helpful as they communicate with friends and family:
- Skype – Free video calling via the internet
- WhatsApp – App which allows free text messaging via the internet
- Viber – App which allows free voice calls and texts over the internet
- iMessage – Free messaging (between Apple products) via the internet
- FaceTime – Free video calling (between Apple products) via the internet
- Blogger – Students can create their own blog page and post about their adventures!
And should family and friends wish to say hi in person, guest rooms can be reserved at Harlaxton (subject to availability).